We need your support to continue operating and growing to spread the UBUNTU message.
Like every aspect of society today, our ability to continue operating, growing, and spreading the UBUNTU philosophy, is controlled by money. While we are still trapped in this money-driven society we need to use money to free ourselves from the money. The administrative pressure has become immense and we simply cannot cope with all the work on our own. While volunteers have been a great help from time to time, it is not a lasting solution. We urgently need to upgrade our office and facilities and bring in highly efficient people to help us grow and coordinate the many diverse activities that have evolved around us.
OUR most urgent needs:
- Identifying and launching new community projects as an ongoing activity
- Supporting active projects and project leaders
- Daily and monthly expenses of the UBUNTU Office
- Maintenance and upgrades of basic facilities
- Printing materials and other consumables
- Travel expenses
- Salaries for new staff that we desperately need to hire for the office - work that is not suitable for volunteers
- Managing of volunteers