Our campaign for the 12 smallest municipalities has begun.REMEMBER - that one appointed mayor will have a much bigger impact on his community than one elected member of parliament. The UBUNTU mayor can implement the UBUNTU plan of action immediately, based on the party manifesto. That is why this strategy is so important - we are about to change the future of our planet for the greater good of every living breathing human being - and it starts with ONE SMALL TOWN.
We are starting in the home of UBUNTU, Waterval Boven and the EMAKHAZENI Municipality which consists of 4 towns - the three others are: Belfast, Machadodorp and Dullstroom. We are also active in Mashishing, previously known as Lydenburg.
This means that we need serious support from all UBUNTU supporters around the world in funding this campaign. Let us use this as the spear-head to break through the veil of human abuse and control, and start the domino-effect. Daily funds are needed for the candidates' expenses and transport, posters banners, UBUNTU office costs and other expenses on the way.
Our teams are doing door to door calls with our petition and the UBUNTU Party Manifesto AND plan of action. These 5 towns will have 200 new street pole posters put up every month for the next 6 months, with a new message for the month - the first message is FREE ELECTRICITY FOR ALL -
We need to raise $200,000 to make this campaign possible and win at least one of these 12 small municipalities. Go to our website and make a small monthly contribution for the next several months to help us run a successful campaign. http://www.ubuntuparty.org.za/p/donate.html
When we win - we can implement the UBUNTU Community plan of action and start the domino effect all over South Africa and the world. Below is a list of the other municipalities and population, that we will target from November 2015.
- Mier Local Municipality Northern Cape Siyanda 7,003
- Laingsburg Local Municipality Western Cape Central Karoo 8,289
- Kamiesberg Local Municipality Northern Cape Namakwa 10,187
- kwezi Local Municipality Eastern Cape Cacadu 10,537
- Renosterberg Local Municipality Northern Cape Pixley ka Seme 10,978
- Kareeberg Local Municipality Northern Cape Pixley ka Seme 11,673
- Richtersveld Local Municipality Northern Cape Namakwa 11,982
- Khâi-Ma Local Municipality Northern Cape Namakwa 12,465
- Karoo Hoogland Local Municipality Northern Cape Namakwa 12,588
- KwaSani Local Municipality KwaZulu-Natal Sisonke 12,898
- Prince Albert Local Municipality Western Cape Central Karoo 13,136
- Thembelihle Local Municipality Northern Cape Pixley ka Seme 15,701
- Kheis Local Municipality Northern Cape Siyanda 16,637
- Baviaans Local Municipality Eastern Cape Cacadu 17,761
- Ubuntu Local Municipality Northern Cape Pixley ka Seme 18,601
- Kgatelopele Local Municipality Northern Cape Siyanda 18,687