UBUNTU Party UK looks to raise £30,000 to pay the candidates’ campaign fees to stand as UBUNTU representatives in their constituencies on the 7th May 2015Please click this link to make a contribution: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ubuntu-party-uk-elections-may-2015-funding/x/1182316
UBUNTU Party UK will participate in the UK Elections on 7 May 2015.
The UBUNTU Party UK is a part of the rapidly growing global UBUNTU movement of higher consciousness. We have chosen to use the political platform to spread the message of unity, abundance for all, and the philosophy of Contributionism. We are not politicians – we are ordinary human beings that consist of mothers, fathers, scientists, plumbers, IT geeks and other people from all walks of life who have grown tired of the abuse dispensed by our appointed authorities. We assert that our government is elected as our servant – to serve the needs of the people.
UBUNTU Party UK Candidates
We have a growing number of candidates who want to represent the UBUNTU Party in their constituencies – but it will cost each one at least 500 pounds to register, and then pay all the other cost to campaign and spread the good news. We want to raise a minimum of 1000 pounds for each candidates to enable them to be as visible as possible and allow as many people as possible to hear the UBUNTU message throughout the UK.
We are aiming at placing 30 candidates throughout the UK for the elections – but we will most likely be surprised with many more.
Dealing with the root of all our misery.
Every one of us feels the dire economic hardship on every level, but most people do not know the true cause of our deepening misery. Unless we address the source of the economic war against the people, we will never solve the economic problems, and things will only get worse.
We cannot solve our economic and social problems by using the same tools that were used to create the problems in the first place. These tools are:
1) Private banks;
2) BANK OF ENGLAND; and the
3) PRIVATE MONEY that they create out of thin air.
The fact that our government is aware of this, and has been keeping this hidden from the people, means that we have been betrayed by our leaders who can no longer be trusted. The fact that none of the existing political parties is exposing this, means that they are either ignorant, or attempting to deceive us once again with their political lies. Either one of these reasons is an indication why they are not fit to lead or govern anyone.
UBUNTU Party UK wants to remind the people that the country and everything in it, belongs to its people – and that the government is appointed as the servant of the people, by the people – to serve the needs of the people on every level of our human endeavour.
This is clearly not the case and our government has turned the people into its slaves. At the heart of this abuse are the private banks that have turned all of us into DEBT slaves for life.
Based on these simple facts we plan to do the following.
- Restructure the entire banking system to serve the people and not enslave the people.
- Create a PEOPLE’S BANK that creates money for the people by the people, tax-free and interest-free, with 100% employment, and stop the financial enslavement of our people by the privately owned CENTRAL BANK (BANK OF ENGLAND). This will immediately free the people of the UK from debt slavery – the same way that Abraham Lincoln did with his Greenback, and JFK did with his United States Note in 1963, which replaced the Federal Reserve Note.
- Let our scientists and inventors deliver a renewable source of Free Energy for everyone in the UK.
- Support our natural healers and research scientists in finding alternative cures for all disease and prevent the drug cartels from hiding such cures from the people.
- Support our farmers on every level to escape the grips of Monsanto to grow organic food and plant gardens across the nation to ensure that no one in the UK ever goes hungry again.
- Decentralise the government so that people can govern themselves in their own communities – taking care of their own needs immediately, supported by the new People’s Bank every step of the way.
- Restructure the judiciary and the legal system, to be written by the people for the people, unlike the unjust legal system we face in our courts today, which holds the rights of corporations above those of living breathing human beings.
The path to economic freedom is an exciting new era in human history, which is linked to the age of information, where corrupt corporations can no longer hide their crimes against humanity from the people. The solutions are simple and everyone knows in their hearts what needs to be done – all we have to do is to take the first brave step.
THE COUNTRY BELONGS TO ITS PEOPLE – NOT TO THE GOVERNMENT OR ANY OTHER CORPORATION THAT HAS LAID CLAIM TO IT.
UBUNTU Party UK Leader.