18 March 2014
Philosophy and plan of action – Dealing with the root of all our misery.
The UBUNTU Party will participate in the South African Elections on 7 May 2014. This is a historic moment because our entry into the political arena was paid for by the people through a global crowd-funding campaign, which clearly indicates the global support for our simple philosophy of UBUNTU Contributionism. The people want something NEW.
Every South African feels the dire economic hardship on every level, but most people do not know the true cause of our deepening misery. Unless we address the source of the economic war against the people, we will never solve the economic problems.
We cannot solve the problems by using the tools that created the problem in the first place – those tools are:
- The private banks;
- The SOUTH AFRICAN RESERVE BANK; and the
- PRIVATE MONEY they create out of thin air.
The fact that our government is aware of this, and has been keeping this hidden from the people, means that we have been betrayed by our leaders who can no longer be trusted.
UBUNTU believes that the country belongs to its people – that the mineral wealth and the right to energy creation belongs to its people – and that the government is appointed as the servant of the people, by the people – to serve the needs of the people on every level of our human endeavour. Based on these simple principles we plan to do the following:
- Restructure the entire banking system to serve the people and not enslave the people.
- Create a PEOPLE’S BANK that creates money for the people by the people, tax-free and interest-free, with 100% employment, and stop the financial enslavement of our people by the privately owned RESERVE BANK. This will immediately free the people of South Africa from debt slavery – the same way that Abraham Lincoln did with his Greenback, and JFK did with his United States Note in 1963, which replaced the Federal Reserve Note. For this, UBUNTU has been joined by Stephen Goodson, a former director and shareholder of the SARB, with insider knowledge of how the banking institutions have exploited the people and continue to control our government at every level.
- Let our scientists and inventors deliver a renewable source of Free Energy for every South African.
- Support our traditional healers and research scientists in finding alternative cures for all disease and prevent the drug cartels from hiding such cures from the people.
- Drive Monsanto from South Africa and prevent them from taking control of our food supply.
- Support our farmers on every level to escape the grips of Monsanto to grow organic food and plant gardens across the nation to ensure that no South African ever goes hungry again.
- Decentralise the government so that people can govern themselves in their own communities – taking care of their own needs immediately, supported by the new PEOPLE'S BANK every step of the way.
- Restructure the judiciary and the legal system, to be written by the people for the people, unlike the unjust legal system we face in our courts today, which holds the rights of corporations above those of living breathing human beings.
The path to economic freedom is an exciting new era in human history, which is linked to the age of information, where corrupt corporations can no longer hide their crimes against humanity from the people. The solutions are simple and everyone knows what needs to be done in their hearts – all we have to do is to take the first brave step.
We plan to introduce the simple principles of UBUNTU and the philosophy of Contributionism as outlined in detail in the book UBUNTU Contributionism – A Blueprint For Human Prosperity. I urge everyone to read the book for the background on our troubles and to see how simple the solutions really are. Please join the UBUNTU movement on our website and tell everyone.
THE COUNTRY BELONGS TO ITS PEOPLE – NOT TO THE GOVERNMENT OR ANY OTHER CORPORATION THAT HAS LAID CLAIM TO IT.
In pure truth
Founder & leader of the UBUNTU Liberation Movement
And the UBUNTU Party.