We, the people, have appointed the government to act as our servant and to do the best for the people at all times. But our government has failed us dramatically on every level. The South African economy and natural resources have been plundered by greedy international corporations, supported by ignorant politicians, with no remorse or any accountability to its people. We can no longer travel freely in our own land – our roads have been sold to foreign corporations. Our economy has been hijacked by international banksters who have been granted complete freedom to financially cripple every South African. Their interests are protected by a complex legal system which does NOT serve the people. Under our laws, corporations have more rights than living breathing human beings. The government has turned the people into its slaves.
The UBUNTU Philosophy - The Rights of All People1. The country belongs to its people
2. The land belongs to the people
3. The roads and railways belong to the people
4. The water, the rivers, the lakes, and oceans belong to the people
5. The forests, the mountains, the skies above belong to the people
6. The airwaves belong to the people
7. The minerals in the ground belong to the people
These do not belong to the government
or any other corporation that has unlawfully laid claim to it.
THE GOVERNMENT HAS STOLEN THE COUNTRY FROM ITS PEOPLE
LET US RESTORE THE RIGHTS OF THE PEOPLE – TO THE PEOPLE
Saving Our People from Financial Slavery
Our current economic policy is dictated by a PRIVATE corporation called the SOUTH AFRICAN RESERVE BANK, with secret owners in Basel, Switzerland, who control our government. Under the SARB’s protection, our banks create money out of THIN AIR that they “lend” to unsuspecting people at compounded interest, turning our people into DEBT slaves for the rest of our lives. These banks and SARB commit crimes against the people every day. Their criminal actions go unpunished and are upheld by a deeply corrupt legal system and Judiciary.
THERE IS NO JUSTICE FOR THE PEOPLE
Our laws have nothing to do with HUMAN RIGHTS. They were created to serve the corporations that control our government. The people have no access to justice. Only those with power and money have access to the courts that are controlled by the same corrupt banking powers.
The fact that our government is aware of this, and has kept this hidden from the people, means that we have been betrayed by our leaders who can no longer be trusted. Only a complete restructuring of our financial system will release the people from a life of economic slavery.
BASED ON THESE FACTS WE PLAN TO DO THE FOLLOWING
- Restructure the entire banking system to serve the people, and not enslave the people.
- Establish a PEOPLE’s BANK that creates money for the people by the people, tax-free and interest-free, with the potential to provide 100% employment and stop the financial enslavement.
- Let our scientists and inventors deliver a renewable source of Free Energy for every South African.
- Support our traditional healers and research scientists in finding alternative cures for all diseases and prevent the drug cartels from hiding such cures from the people.
- Support our farmers at every level to grow organic food; ban all GMO seeds and giants like Monsanto; plant food gardens across the nation so that no South African ever goes hungry again.
- Decentralise the government so that people can govern themselves in their own communities – taking care of their own needs immediately, supported by the new People’s Bank.
- Restructure the judiciary and the legal system, to be written by the people for the people, unlike the unjust legal system we face in our courts today, which holds the rights of corporations above the rights of living breathing human beings.
Our money must be issued by the people – For the people
Not by private corporations
The UBUNTU PARTY presents a solid foundation for a new social structure to take us into a new era of real freedom from financial tyranny and into real prosperity. Our philosophy is based on the principles of absolute equality, decentralised power, creating abundance for all, traditional African values of UBUNTU and Unity Consciousness.
The solutions are simple. Our scientists, engineers, farmers and ordinary people have the answers and knowledge to solve our problems rapidly. Our government does NOT. The UBUNTU Party does not seek to govern the people but rather to empower the people to govern themselves in united and self sustained communities. No one homeless – no one hungry; everyone contributing their “labour of love” for the greater benefit of all in their community.
“Africa was once GREAT – let us make her GREAT again.”
Wise elder of Africa - Sanusi Credo Mutwa
VIVA UNITY – VIVA ABUNDANCE FOR ALL – VOTE UBUNTU
Join us today – Our strength is in unity: www.ubuntuparty.org.za
The UBUNTU logo and photo of Michael Tellinger that will appear on the ballot are below. Please share these so that people will recognise us immediately.