PRESS RELEASE 2 July 2013
I am pleased to announce that on the 1st of July 2013, the UBUNTU Party was issued with a permit for the Public Gathering and “March against the BANKSTERS” by the Johannesburg Metropolitan Police Department, under section 205 of 1993. The permit number is 0232/06/2013.
MARCH AGAINST THE BANKSTERS - “FREEDOM FROM FINANCIAL SLAVERY”Start: 11 am - outside Investec Bank - corner Rivonia and Grayston Drive, Sandton, Johannesburg.
Saturday 6 July 2013 - Sandton, South Africa.
Saturday 6 July 2013 - Sandton, South Africa.
End: Approximately 1 pm - Outside Norton Rose law firm.
Everyone is invited to join in the march – because everyone is severely affected by the criminal activity of the banksters. Do not sit on the fence to see what happens - be there.
Join the event HERE: https://www.facebook.com/events/136840266518030/
We start at 11 am on Saturday, 6th July – on the corner of Rivonia Rd & Grayston Dr, Sandton in front of INVESTEC Bank. We will deliver memorandums to INVESTEC, NEDBANK, FNB, STD BANK, ABSA and also NORTON ROSE, one of the key law firms that continues to defend and represent the banksters, being fully aware of their unlawful activity. The memorandum will be distributed to the media – and contains simple questions that the bankers and their many law firms have refused to answer after repeated requests by thousands of people.
We will also deliver a memorandum to the 3 major media companies: PRIMEDIA, e-TV and SABC, urging them to stand with the people, and to perform their task as investigative journalist responsibly and report truthfully on their findings. We call on the editors and the journalists to become human beings first – and then play their role as journalists to bring justice into an unjust system filled with lies and deceptions often perpetuated by reckless and ignorant reporting.
We will also deliver memorandum to the OMBUDSMAN FOR BANKING SERVICES and most importantly to the RESERVE BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA in Pretoria – a private corporation that has been allowed to take control of our economic policy, by issuing privately printed money, in the form of a “FIAT” currency without any value whatsoever, by which they enslave all the people of South Africa. Our objective is to follow in the footsteps of brave leaders of the past, like JFK, and to return the right to print money, to the people, where it belongs. We propose the implementation of a PEOPLE’S BANK owned by the people, that pints money for the people by the people – interest free.
Our objectives are:
1) To mobilise those who have been enlightened regarding the gross unlawful conduct and criminal activity of the banks in South Africa – including the RESERVE BANK.
2) To bring this to the attention of the greater public and the media who are still in the dark regarding such activity of the banksters.
3) To highlight the method by which the gross fraud and criminal activity is conducted by the banksters.
4) To ensure that everyone understands their malicious intent and fraud committed through a process called SECURITISATION, by which our signatures, promissory notes and contracts of loans are sold to third party companies and traded on international stock markets for unimaginable profits, while repossessing people’s properties unlawfully, without the right to do so, destroying millions of lives in the process.
5) To expose the seemingly infinite influence and control over the Judiciary by the banks and their corrupt lawyers to the point where they influence certain Judges and the circumstances surrounding judgements against ordinary people who stand their ground.
6) To expose the corrupt lawyers and advocates who are complicit in this criminal activity by defending the criminal actions of the banks while being fully aware of the banks’ actions.
7) To urge the media to inform themselves and to report responsibly on the criminal activities of the banks that affect every human being alive, in the interest of justice for the people.
8) To make the banksters aware that the people will not stop until their criminal actions have been fully exposed.
9) To launch criminal charges against the CEOs, CFOs and DIRECTORS of the relevant banks, together with their lawyers and advocates that have relentlessly defended them while lying under oath, making them complicit in the fraud.
10) Ensure the swift prosecution and incarceration of the senior bank management, their directors, and their lawyers for their inhumane actions and crimes against the people of South Africa.
11) To facilitate the closure of the privately owned RESERVE BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA and replacing it with a PEOPLE’S BANK, that issues interest-free money BY THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE.
12) To allow this interest-free money to bring freedom from financial slavery and prosperity to all. THE PEOPLE SHALL GOVERN – NOT PRIVATE BANKING CORPORATIONS
JOIN THE MARCH – TELL EVERYONE – OUR UNITY IS OUR STRENGTH
“Justice is indivisible. Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.” Martin Luther King.
In pure truth
Michael of the family Tellinger
Founder of the UBUNTU PARTY
For information email: email@example.com join the UBUNTU movement at www.ubuntuparty.org.za