TO: Minister of Justice And Constitutional DevelopmentURGENT ENQUIRY FROM THE UBUNTU PARTY
RE: Clarification about the registration of REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA as a corporation
On the 18th January 2013, I sent the first request to the Minister of Arts & Culture, for clarification regarding the registration of the REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA as a corporation on the US Securities Exchange. I requested that our questions be answered in SEVEN days. On the 30th of January 2013, I followed my original enquiry with another request, which was copied to the office of the President, allowing the minister a further FIVE days to respond to our enquiry. To date, 19 Feb 2013, we have not received a response. This is my THIRD attempt to shed light on the questions posed.
Please see the original emails below and respond to our questions within SEVEN days from date of this communication.
In our effort to bring absolute freedom and liberty to all the people of South Africa, especially on the economic front, it has come to our attention that our country “REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA” is registered as a corporation on the US Securities Exchange, among other well recognised corporations like Anglo American, Old Mutual, ABSA and Standard Bank. Please click on the following link to verify this: http://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?company=south+africa&match=contains&action=getcompany
We need urgent information and answers to the following questions to be able to accurately advise the people of South African about their rights and their relationship to this corporation.
- We require to view, or to obtain a certified copy of the original registration document, founding statement and title deed of this corporation called REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA.
- Who authorised that the REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA was to be registered as such and why?
- Who is the CEO of this corporation?
- Who is the accounting officer and what financial statement does it produce?
- What are the assets of this corporation?
- Are these assets traded by this corporation – if so, how and where, and who is accountable for trading these assets?
- Who are the shareholders of the corporation and how are they appointed?
- What is the relationship of the people of South Africa to this corporation called REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA.
- Is there any agreement between the people and/or citizens of South Africa and the REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA? If so, where are those agreements and when were they entered into?
- Do the people of South Africa have any obligations to this corporation, and if so do they have the right to renounce such obligation?
- Since our BILL OF RIGHTS and our constitution, as well as the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights strictly forbids any form of slavery or forced servitude, what rights do the people who live in the land referred to as South Africa have, to cut all their ties and any responsibility to this corporation that they did not even know existed?
- What is the relationship between this corporation called THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA and the GOVERNMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA?
We require your urgent attention and response to this within 7 (seven) days, as this matter has severe implications to the liberties and economic freedoms of all the people who live in this land, called South Africa.
In Pure Truth
Michael of the family Tellinger
Founder of UBUNTU Party and UBUNTU Liberation Movement
Fax: 086 600 6420
All rights reserved - Non Assumpsit