If you want to understand how the banksters are deceitfully pulling the wool over all our eyes please go to the NewERA website and read the document called "Securitisation - Conspiracy of Silence" which is spreading through the Internet like wildfire. www.newera.org.za
Thanks to this document, people from all over South Africa are demanding that their bank tell them the truth. What is absolutely unbelievable, is that the banks are refusing to answer these 10 simple questions.
These are brilliantly structured to expose the banks, if they are answered - that is why they will NOT answer these questions, because that would immediately implicate them in a number of unlawful and fraudulent activities. Starting by lying to you - which is what they have been doing in at least three Supreme Court hearings in which members of the UBUNTU Party were involved.
We urge you to send these questions to your banks and demand a response within 7 days. You will find that they immediately hand you over to their external legal department, breaching client confidentiality in the process.
10 Critical Questions To Ask Your Bank Today
1. Am I indebted to the bank right now? (Please answer yes or no).
2. Please confirm that the bank actually possessed the money they claim to have lent me, prior to my loan being granted. In other words, did the bank physically have the money they lent me, prior to the money appearing in my account?
3. Would the bank be prepared to amend the credit agreement as follows: “We, the bank, did in fact possess the money we loaned you, prior to the loan being approved.”
4. Was the loan funded by assets belonging to the bank at the time the loan was granted? Either way, please describe in detail the accounting process used to create my loan.
5. Did the bank record my promissory note / negotiable instrument as an asset on its books? If yes, how was my instrument used to create my loan, and where is my valuable promissory note / negotiable instrument now?
6. Does the bank participate in a securitisation scheme whereby debts / promissory notes are bundled and then sold-on to a third party/parties via special purpose vehicles, entities or alike processes?
7. Was my loan securitised? If so, please send me all details regarding the securitisation.
8. Does the bank have a legal right to collect money it claims I owe it? If so, then were does this legal right come from, assuming the loan has been securitised?
9. Has my loan with the bank been settled by a special purpose vehicle, insurance policy, or by any other party?
10. Regarding the security given to the bank by me, has this security been sold on or given as security to another party?
NewERA is preparing a High Court Application (interdict) to prevent bank collections taken against their members. The UBUNTU Party urges everyone to join NewERA in this action and make history in taking back our economic freedom from the unlawful banskters who have been destroying people’s lives with impunity.
The banks cannot be allowed to stick their head in the sand and pretend that this R30 billion per month securitisation industry simply does not exist. While we at the UBUNTU Party are preparing our case to launch full criminal charges against the banks, we support the New Economic Rights Alliance in their proposed interdict against all SA banks, to stop all repossessions and auctions of properties until our arguments have been heard in a full trial that will expose the unlawful and fraudulent activities of the banksters.
To join the High Court interdict, and possibly protect your assets against economic hardship, please go to www.newera.org.za
Special Note: Some banks are telling their customers that NewERA is “misleading them.” If so, then surely the banks will happily answer all your questions?
VIVA UBUNTU - VIVA ABUNDANCE FOR ALL - VIVA UNITY
Michael of the family Tellinger